Baked Hawaiian Skillet Nachos
- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 2 ½ cups smoky BBQ sauce
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion or fresh cilantro
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Toss the chicken with the BBQ sauce, pineapple, red pepper and red onion.
- Layer one‑third the Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, chicken mixture and mozzarella in an ovenproof skillet.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Bake at 400° F (200° C) for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with green onion or cilantro.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Tip: Save time and use a rotisserie chicken from the deli.