Baked Salsa Ham Roll-Ups
- ½ cup light cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 12 slices shaved Black Forest ham
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup Tostitos® Salsa
- ½ bag Tostitos® Multigrain Tortilla Chips, coarsely broken
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine cheese, Tostitos® Multigrain tortilla chips, onions, salt and pepper; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Spread with Tostitos® Salsa.
- Top each with 3 slices ham and roll up tightly.
- Bake on rimmed baking sheet at 400° F until ends are golden, about 10 minutes.
- Cut each diagonally into halves; serve warm.