California Sushi Nachos
- 1 bag Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 lb surimi (imitation crabmeat), chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 sheets toasted nori, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 tsp chopped pickled ginger
How to make it
- Arrange Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese and surimi evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Wasabi Mayonnaise: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wasabi paste and pickled ginger.
- Set aside.
- To serve, sprinkle red pepper, avocado and cucumber over nachos.
- Drizzle with Wasabi Mayonnaise and garnish with nori strips and sesame seeds.