- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 2 jars Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup chopped red onions
- ½ cup chopped and seeded tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced pickles
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place ground beef in a large skillet with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Brown beef over medium‑high heat until cooked through.
- Drain off any fat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place tortilla chips evenly over baking sheet.
- Top chips with 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso, followed by cooked beef.
- Top beef with another jar of Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso and place in oven for 6‑8 minutes, until heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, onions, tomatoes and pickles.