Cheesy Bean and Kale Bake
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 220g kale, torn and tough ribs removed
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cans (425 g) no‑salt added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup part‑skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large (11 or 12‑inch) ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, sauté 1 minute.
- Mix in kale and water; sauté 3 – 4 minutes or until kale starts to wilt a bit.
- Turn off heat.
- Mix in beans, ricotta, half of the Parmesan cheese (1/6 cup) and half of the crushed Tostitos® Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
- (1/2 cup.
- ) Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining parmesan cheese and crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- *If you can’t find no‑salt added canned beans, use regular canned beans.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly with water.
PepsiCo Canada is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made.
Please click here for the full list of PepsiCo Canada's qualified gluten free products.