Cheesy Chicken Flautas
- 2 cups Shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Corn niblets
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Small flour tortillas
- A few Lime wedges
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Salsa, mild
How to make it
- In bowl, stir chicken with queso, salsa, corn, green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Divide evenly among tortillas, placing the mixture along one end of the tortilla and wrapping tightly to make a “flute” shape (flauta is flute in Spanish).
- Place flautas, side by side in and 8‑inch baking dish.
- Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until filling is warmed through and tortillas are crisp.
- Serve with more queso, salsa and lime wedges.