Cheesy Lobster Dip
- 1 bag (220 g) Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips
- 1 jar (394 mL) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 1 cup (250 mL) lobster meat (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp (20 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Stir together Salsa Con Queso, lobster meat, red pepper, cheese and lemon juice; transfer to small ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until bubbling at edges. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with tortilla chips.
Tip: Add a dash of hot sauce or a pinch of cayenne pepper if desired.