Cheesy Sriracha and Cauliflower Nachos
- 1 bag (220 g) Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) blanched cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked corn kernels (fresh, thawed or canned)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sriracha sauce (approx.)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 jar (418 mL jar) Tostitos® Salsa (mild)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread tortilla chips on rimmed baking sheet. Chop cauliflower florets; toss with corn, butter and 1 tsp (5 mL) sriracha. Sprinkle over tortilla chips. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and transfer to serving tray. Dollop salsa and sour cream over top. Sprinkle cilantro over top; drizzle with additional sriracha if desired.
• Add sliced pickled jalapeños if desired.
• To blanch cauliflower, separate a head of cauliflower into florets. Boil florets in saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.