Chicken Alfredo Nachos
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic tortilla chips
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared Alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped red pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Italian cheese blend or white Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and position rack in center of oven. Arrange half of the tortilla chips in even layer on large baking sheet; top with half of the chicken, Alfredo sauce and red pepper. Top with half of the shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn on broiler to high for final 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Tip: Substitute green onion for parsley if desired.