Chilaquiles Con Tostitos®
- 1 cup Finely chopped cured chorizo
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/4 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Crumbled feta
- 4 Cilantro sprigs
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips
- 1 jar Tostitos® Medium Salsa, at room temperature
How to make it
- Toss Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips with salsa in a large bowl until combined.
- Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high.
- Add chorizo and cook until crisp, 2 to 3 min.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Crack eggs into pan.
- Cook, covered, until whites are cooked, but yolks are still runny, 2 to 3 min.
- Divide chips and salsa among 4 plates.
- Top each with chorizo, avocado, red onion and a fried egg.
- Sprinkle with feta and garnish with a cilantro sprig.