Chocolate & Bacon Explosion
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
How to make it
- Place dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in separate microwavable bowls.
- Microwave each bowl separately, stirring every 30 seconds, for about 1½ minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- On parchment or waxed paper–lined baking sheets, arrange Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips in single layer; drizzle with dark and white chocolate.
- Sprinkle bacon over top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
Omit bacon and sprinkle with sea salt if desired.