Crunchy Jalapeño Bites
- 2 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Green onion, finely diced
- 2 strips Cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 Jalapeños, halved and seeded
- 1/3 cup Tostitos® Multigrain chips, broken (about 12 chips)
- 2/3 cup Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mash cream cheese with fork until smooth.
- Stir in Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso, Parmesan cheese, garlic, green onion and crumbled bacon.
- Fill each jalapeño with about 1 tbsp mixture.
- Place halves on prepared baking sheet.
- Top with crumbled chips.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until heated through, bubbly and golden.