- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled and thinly sliced
- Sweetened whipped cream
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Arrange Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin Tortilla Chips on two large baking sheets.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray; sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes until crisp.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the chips on a long, shallow serving platter.
- Drizzle chocolate over the chips.
- Scatter the strawberries and banana over top.
- Serve with whipped cream for dipping.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Tip: Use any of your favourite fruit to garnish this nacho platter.