- 1 bag (220 g) Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) crumbled brownie pieces (ready‑to‑serve)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) hot fudge sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream (optional)
How to make it
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss together tortilla chips, butter and sugar; spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and brownie pieces; broil for about 30 seconds or until marshmallows are lightly golden and softened. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Serve with ice cream (if using).
Tip: Add 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped roasted peanuts or pecans if desired.