Easy Mexican Cheese Bites
- 48 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Mild Salsa
- 1‑250 g pkg (8 oz) plain brick‑style cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) taco seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, finely chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced green onions or parsley
How to make it
- Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips on serving platter. Beat cream cheese with taco seasoning until softened and well combined; stir in sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and Tostitos® Mild Salsa.
- Spoon 2 tsp (10 mL) filling into each Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chip; top with avocado and tomato. Sprinkle with sliced green onions or parsley. Serve immediately.
To make your Mexican Cheese Bites spicy, substitute Tostitos® Mild Salsa for Hot and add some chopped pickled jalapeño peppers to the cream cheese mixture.