Egg Salad Bites
- ½ cup whipped salad dressing or mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Paprika or smoked paprika
- 40 (½ bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Multigrain Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Stir the dressing with the parsley, green onions, celery, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Divide evenly between the Tostitos® Scoops!® Multigrain Tortilla Chips.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Makes 40 bites.
- Tip: The egg salad can be made up to 3 days in advance.