- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Corn niblets
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Shredded aged orange cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro
- 1 3/4 cup Tostitos® Salsa, mild or medium
- 1 cup Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin Tortilla Chips, crumbled
How to make it
- In a 9 or 10‑inch skillet, heat oil over medium‑high heat.
- Sauté ground beef, onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add green pepper, corn, black beans and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and tomato paste.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium‑low and simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Top with tortillas and cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.