Fancy Grilled Cheese Bites
- 10 slices Cheddar cheese
- 3 large slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 tart apples, thinly sliced
- 1 bag Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Using 1½‑inch round cutter, cut out 40 rounds of Cheddar, 20 rounds of ham and 20 rounds of apples.
- Place half of the chips (about 20) on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Top each with 1 round of cheese, 1 round of apple, 1 round of ham, then remaining cheese.
- Bake in 375°F oven for about 3 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; top each with another chip to make a sandwich.
- Serve warm.
Turn this recipe into a weeknight meal by using Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips, which will make a larger version.