Holiday Sweet Potato Nachos
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips
- 2 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
How to make it
- In saucepan of boiling water, cook sweet potatoes, covered, for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Mash with butter and salt until smooth.
- Fold in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the chopped pecans.
- Spread one‑third of the Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips in lightly greased large rimmed baking sheet.
- Top with one‑third each of sweet potato mixture, marshmallows and pecans; repeat layers twice.
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.