Italian Chicken Dip
- 1 roasted chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- Sour cream
- ½ cup Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Flake and cut up the cooked chicken meat.
- Sauté chicken in a pan with onion and green peppers.
- Add a dash of salt, cayenne pepper and hot sauce for flavour.
- Place chips in an ovenproof flat dish.
- Generously sprinkle chicken mixture.
- Top with the two cheeses evenly and bake at 350° F for 10 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and Tostitos® Salsa.