Jerk Chicken Nachos
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared jerk BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced pineapple
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss chicken with 1/4 cup (60 mL) jerk BBQ sauce. Lay half of the tortilla chips on large pizza pan or baking sheet. Scatter half of the cheese, chicken and pineapple over top. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with jalapeño and chives. Drizzle remaining BBQ sauce over nachos.
• Serve with sour cream for dipping if desired.
• Alternatively, use your favourite barbecue sauce and stir in jerk spice paste to taste.