Loaded Cheeseburger Bites
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz (250 g) American cheese, sliced
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced pickles
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ketchup (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mustard (optional)
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium‑high heat; cook ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned and cooked through. Drizzle with Worcestershire sauce; cook for 1 minute. Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Serve cheeseburger mixture with tortilla chips, pickles, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup and mustard (if using).
Tip: Spice up the beef mixture with steak spice if desired.