Mini Huevos Rancheros
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup shredded Tex‑Mex cheese blend
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 40 (½ bag) Tostitos® Restaurant Style Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- ½ cup Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper; pour into the skillet.
- Cook, without stirring, for 1 minute or until starting to set on the bottom.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until small curds set but are still tender.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Restaurant Style Multigrain Tortilla Chips on a serving platter.
- Top each chip with scrambled eggs and salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Broil for 3 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 40 bites.