One-bite Fish Tacos
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 serrano chilies,de‑seeded and minced
- 1 cup coarsely grated red cabbage
- ¼ cup coarsely grated red onion
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ⅓ cup all‑purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 300 g boneless cod fillet
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup finely diced pineapple
- 40 cilantro leaves
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
How to make it
- Stir sour cream with water, lime zest and chilies in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage with onion and lime juice in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Stir flour with salt in a medium bowl. Season with pepper.
- Cut cod fillet into ½‑in. cubes.
- Toss with fl our mixture until completely coated.
- Heat a large non‑stick frying pan over medium‑high. Add oil, then cod.
- Cook until browned, 1 to 2 min. per side.
- Remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos by filling Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips with pineapple, then cabbage slaw, then cod. Top with sour cream mixture, then cilantro leaf. Serve immediately.
Makes 40 tacos.