Philly Cheese Steak Nachos
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin Tortilla Chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 6 oz shaved deli roast beef, roughly chopped
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa, mild, medium or hot
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In skillet, heat oil over medium‑high heat; sauté onions and peppers for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Let cool slightly.
- On pizza pan, layer tortilla chips, onions and peppers, roast beef and cheese; bake for 2 to 4 minutes until cheese starts to melt.
- Serve immediately with salsa.
Use a mix of red and green peppers for a festive touch.
Sauté mushrooms with onions and peppers if desired.
You can also use leftover grilled steak or roast beef for the nachos if desired.