Salted Caramel & Chocolate Bark
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate 70%
- 2 tbsp white chocolate
- 20 Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and sugar together over medium heat.
- Set aside and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small saucepan or microwave until it is a creamy texture.
- Melt white chocolate in a small saucepan or microwave until it is a creamy texture.
- Drizzle caramel, dark chocolate and white chocolate evenly over chips.
- Sprinkle salt and cool for 10 minutes.