Sloppy Salsa Joes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ cup tomato juice
- 2 cups Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- In non‑stick skillet, sauté beef over medium‑high heat, breaking up with spoon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Drain off any fat.
- Add onion, green pepper and chilli powder; cook over medium heat, stirring often, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Tostitos® Salsa and tomato juice; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture on Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips and serve.