Smoky Avocado Bacon Dip
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 6 slices cooked smoky bacon, slightly warm and finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime juice
- ½ tsp (2 mL) smoked paprika, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each diced red, green and orange bell peppers
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) diced red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) diced tomato
- 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag (210 g) Tostitos Homestyle Salsa™ flavour Multigrain tortilla chips
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, avocado, bacon, lime juice and ¼ tsp (1 mL) smoked paprika, until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine peppers, onion, tomato and oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a small shallow bowl.
- Top with pepper salsa and sprinkle with remaining paprika. Serve with Tostitos Homestyle Salsa™ flavour Multigrain tortilla chips!