- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper salsa
- 1 flat iron steak (3/4 lb/375 g)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup (250 mL) quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium‑high; grease grates well. Season steak with salt and pepper; grill, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) on instant‑read thermometer. Transfer to plate and tent with foil. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Slice steak against the grain into thin strips. Scatter Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic tortilla chips in even layer on large baking sheet. Top with steak, mozzarella, corn and jalapeño.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and lightly browned. Sprinkle tomatoes and feta over top.
- Drizzle with Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper salsa if desired.
To add a nice smoky flavour, try grilling the corn on the cob alongside the steak.