Squash and Maple Nachos
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips
- 3 cups diced peeled butternut squash (about 1 medium squash)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to make it
- In bowl, toss together squash, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; roast in preheated 400° F (200° C) oven, tossing occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or just until tender and golden brown.
- Return to bowl; toss with walnuts, maple syrup, cinnamon and chili powder.
- Spread half of the Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with half of the squash mixture and half of the Cheddar cheese.
- Top with another layer of tortilla chips and sprinkle with remaining squash mixture.
- Sprinkle feta cheese, cranberries and remaining Cheddar cheese evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro.