Taco Night in One Bite
- 40 (½ bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Tex‑Mex seasoning blend
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
How to make it
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Crumble in the beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat; stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips on a serving platter.
- Divide the beef evenly between the cups.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa and green onion.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 40 bites.