- 2 cans flaked light tuna
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Tostitos® mild or medium salsa
How to make it
- In large bowl, mix together tuna, half of the green onions, celery, mayonnaise, mustard and pepper until well combined.
- Spread Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips on parchment paper– lined baking sheet.
- Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) of the tuna mixture onto each tortilla chip; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for about 12 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted; sprinkle remaining green onions over top.
- Serve with salsa.