Zesty Avocado and Jalapeño Hummus with Tortilla Chips
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared hummus
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped cilantro
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Multigrain Home‑Style Salsa Tortilla Chips
- Using fork, mash avocado until mostly smooth with just a few lumps. Stir in hummus and jalapeño; spoon into serving dish.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Substitute green onion for cilantro if desired.
If preferred, make a layered dip instead by spooning avocado mixture into a small, deep dish, then topping with prepared salsa and shredded pepper Jack or Cheddar cheese before sprinkling with cilantro.